- We believe that your privacy and the privacy of all of our users is important.
- enQuira collects and stores personal information in several ways at different parts of our Site. This information may include your legal name, email address, age, gender, address, telephone number(s), financial information, User ID, User Password and other self-identifying information.
- We collect this information in order to provide you with our services more easily, and in a more personalized manner.
- enQuira will not sell, rent or barter your personal information. We reserve the right to disclose any information if such action is necessary
- to conform to the requirements of the law or to comply with legal process or subpoena served on enQuira.
- to protect and defend the legal rights or property of enQuira, the Site, or its users
- in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of its users or the general public.
- We further reserve the right to release any information concerning any user if that user participates (or is reasonably suspected of participating) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using our servers or services for illegal activities.
- We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution.
- For all our transactions, we employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. Where appropriate, we password protect, use encryption techniques and install firewalls. We strive to protect you. We encourage our participating service providers to adopt and honor their own consumer privacy policies. For all our efforts to safeguard your privacy, no system can be guaranteed.
- We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, or that we transmit to you, or guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Once we receive your information, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- As part of your use of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining and updating, as applicable, your account Registration Data with current, accurate and complete information. You may view, update and/or edit the Registration Data you have provided to enQuira by logging in to your account and following the appropriate instructions.
- Log Files
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests ("interest based targeting"). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses "non personally identifiable information". It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.